Six Recruitment tips to help you find the best Candidates
- The very best candidates are often happy where they are and need a little "wooing" before they'll consider another career opportunity. Remember a good Recruiter can discreetly start sounding out high quality candidates without compromising you.
- Remember to ask what the Candidate WILL do, not what they CAN do. There is a big difference between the two.
- Mass market blanket trawling attracts the wrong people, and wastes time and resources. Being very precise however, attracts an ideal group.
- Don't be put off by job hoppers. Often they're highly talented and can give you say two years great value before moving on.
- To find the ideal fit for your Company, analyse your best current employees. You'll notice a strong pattern of similar characteristics that tell you what types fit best with your culture.
- Avoid assigning too many Recruiters to the search. Mixed and contradictory messages are often given out that puts off the ideal candidates and making your selection harder.
Here are 4 tips to help you get the best value from your Recruiter
- Insist the recruiter guarantees all their work in writing, including contingency work, should a placed candidate leave within the probationary period.
- Insist the recruiter meet every candidate and pre-interview them for the role before putting them forward to you for interview.
- Insist the recruiter provides you with a weekly activity report for every assignment.
- Check the recruiter uses Career Coaches to assess candidates rather than Sales Consultants looking for a fee.
Gregory Martin pride ourselves on taking more time than usual to understand your recruitment needs before we offer any advice or guidance. If we feel we are unable to help or take on your assignment, we will point you in right direction and to the best resource. Contact Greg Evaristo today by email at email@example.com.
© Gregory Martin 2008-2017